Spring forward, come back [RELEASE!]
As I announced you some time ago, one of my short stories is included in an amazing anthology on time-travel and Release Day has finally arrived!
What if you had all the time in the world?
Thirteen authors answer that question with short stories about time travel. Go back in time to right a wrong, forward to see the future. No jump is too large, no method unfeasible, no lesson beyond learning.
- Visit the past to learn a family secret.
- See the formation of a future dictatorship.
- Assume responsibility for weaving the fabric of time.
- Travel back in time to WWII.
- Use a family heirloom to solve problems.
- Wear an inheritance to visit ancestors.
- Leave a dystopian future for the hope of something better.
- Make history come true in an unexpected way.
- Fight evil fairies to protect a chosen angel.
- Live with the childhood memory of visitors until the day they arrive.
- Seek medical help for a memory issue and get way more than bargained for.
- Discover that with great power comes great responsibility.
- Uncover the secrets of a pharaoh’s tomb and curse.
Do the characters observe or interact? Is the outcome better or worse than the original timeline? Read these stories to learn how far they go, how they get there, and what happens when they return.
The scope is virtually limitless, definitely timeless.
And I have two more announcements to make.
The first is you can find me on Amazon. Believe it or not, I have an author page where you can read about Quantum Wanderlust and all the novel I translated.
The second is that there are more surprises coming in the future, so stay tuned (you can be sure not to miss anything by subscribing to my mailing list at the bottom of the page or at the right top)!